Bilingual Job Postings
Submit job postings through our online submission form. Jobs are updated bi-weekly.
- Mobility Manager, (Full-time), Jaunt; JAUNT, Inc. seeks a human service professional for its Mobility Manager position to lead multiple regional efforts to coordinate mobility of citizens. A qualified applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree with solid human service and computer experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills expected. Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure and strong interpersonal skills. Fluency in Spanish is highly desired. Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record. JAUNT is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and a Drugfree Workplace. Employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug screening. To apply for the job click here.
School Bus Drivers, (Full-time and Part-time), Albemarle Schools, applications will be received and interviews will occur on-site at 110 Lambs Lane or online. This is an opportunity to work with a great group of dedicated men and women who make a difference in the lives of Albemarle County Students. Some of the benefits are starting pay of $12.47/hr with No experience, affordable Full-time health and dental benefits for part-time work, paid sick leave, holidays, weekends and summers off (if desired), paid training, conveniently scheduled work hrs, paid training to obtain CDL class B license. Substitute drivers also needed! To apply click here.
GED, ESOL and Computer Lab instructors, (Part-time), PVCC; Thomas Jefferson Adult & Career Education (TJACE) at PVCC currently has several adult education instructor positions open. For job descriptions and information visit PVCC's job postings by clicking here.
- Community Services Associate I / Mohr Center, (PRN, $11.49/hr); Residential treatment program and sobering up shelter for adult males seeks to fill a PRN position working rotating shifts, including weekends. The incumbent will oversee residents’ medications, complete shelter admissions, monitor vital signs, triage for appropriate medical treatment, monitor consumer withdrawal symptoms and maintain good order in the house. Position requires staff remain awake, alert, and available during all duty hours, be diligent in completing records and arrange for emergency staff coverage. Valid Virginia driver’s license and acceptable driving record required. $11.49 hourly. To know more or to apply for the job, click here.
Direct Support Professional I / Residential, Region Ten; Energetic person to work in group home setting with adults with intellectual disabilities. Teach daily living skills, community, and recreational activities, create positive social interactions and transport the individual to and from activities. Valid Virginia driver’s license with good driving record required, DMV record required at interview. Salary negotiable. To know more or to apply click here.
Certified Nursing Assistant, ( $26, 809.11/yr) Meadowcreek, Region Ten; This position serves to provide CNA services in the Meadowcreek Day Support Program. The incumbent will maintain safe conditions for participants and provide specific training, supervision, and assistance to individuals with mild, moderate, severe or profound intellectual disabilities, to include lifting, behavior intervention, and assisting directly in the implementation of the consumer’s individual program plans. CNA certification and valid VA driver’s license and good DMV driving record required. To know more or to apply click here.
Community Services Associate I, Mohr Center, (PRN - $23,894.11/yr), Region Ten; Residential treatment program and sobering up shelter for adult males seeks to fill a full-time position with variable hours Monday – Friday 3:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m., with some weekends and holidays. The incumbent will oversee residents’ medications, complete shelter admissions, monitor vital signs, triage for appropriate medical treatment, monitor consumer withdrawal symptoms and maintain good order in the house. Position requires staff remain awake, alert, and available during all duty hours, be diligent in completing records and arrange for emergency staff coverage. Valid Virginia driver’s license and acceptable driving record required. To know more or to apply click here.
- Support Staff I, (Full-time, w/benefits, $24, 859.43/yr), Payee Office, Region Ten; Seeking a support staff person to assist with a busy office that serves 200+ consumers by providing data entry of budgets and check requests, staff assistance with payee questions/concerns and office support. Job duties include general reception tasks, assisting staff with consumer budget questions, data entry, account reviews and periodically serve as relief person for front desk staff. Knowledge of bookkeeping terms and methods; standard office practices; basic math skills; and keyboard entry skills required. Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and attitude and communicate with difficult people under pressure expected. Great benefits! Being able to work directly with the public and maintain strict confidentiality is required. This position’s work shift to include 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. To know more or to apply click here.
Head Start Substitute Teacher, (Part-time, no benefits, $10.67/hr), MACAA; Do you love working with children? Want to make a difference in the lives of children in our local community?Head Start is a comprehensive preschool and pre-kindergarten program created in 1965. It is geared toward children and families that will benefit from a “head start” and prepare them for school. MACAA Head Start houses programs in Nelson, Louisa, Fluvanna, Albemarle, and Charlottesville. We are currently accepting applications for our classrooms in Albemarle and Charlottesville for the 2017-2018 school year. Interviews will be held in June, with a start date in early August. Our Head Start program follows the school calendar and provides paid leave for school holidays, and snow days, in addition to personal and sick leave. We also provide medical, dental and vision insurance. All teaching staff will be provided with professional development throughout the year. All of our classrooms have 2 teaching staff and up to 20 children. Please send a cover letter and resume to MACAA, Attention: Jo Nell Chance, Human Resources Director, 1025 Park Street, Charlottesville, VA 22901 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To know more about the requirements and responsibilities click here.
General Job Postings
Submit job postings through our online submission form. Jobs are updated weekly.
- Cleaning Houses; Looking to clean houses. I am a hardworking person, who is detailed oriented, honest, respectful, trustworthy, meticulous and experienced. I enjoy cleaning houses. I work by myself and I have a flexible schedule. If you would like to have more information, please get in touch with Reyna at (434) 409-7331.
- Snack/Drink Vending Operator, Part-time; Operator needed to take care of around 80 vending machines daily in different locations (C-Ville, Staunton, Ruckersville). Truck to mobilize to all locations is provided. The job is part-time and pays $300 weekly plus commission. If interested or for more info about this job get in touch with Manuel at email@example.com.
- Cleaning Crew, Nooks & Crannies; Interested in working for Nooks & Crannies? That's great! We are always looking for fun, energetic and outgoing folks to add to our team! Applicants must be able to stand and move around for 6+ hours a day, be detail oriented, be able to work as part of a team and most of all, have a squeaky clean record and smiling face! Please note, due to the higher salaries and benefits we offer our employees, we are VERY picky! No professional cleaning experience is necessary....just a cheerful, hard-working attitude!
If you think you're up for the fast-paced challenge, please fill out our application. You may also apply in person, at our office: 302 Hickman Rd, Ste 101, Charlottesville, Va, 22911.