Housing in the Charlottesville area
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Charlottesville builds homes in partnership with low-income families and manages the Southwood Mobile Home Park.
- Piedmont Housing Alliance's mission is to create housing opportunities and build community through education, lending and development. A section of their website is in Spanish.
- The Arbor is a nonprofit organization that provides long-term housing and holistic aftercare services to adult, female, human trafficking survivors in Virginia.
- Ecovillage Charlottesville is a community space and future residence promoting ecological, social, economic, and cultural sustainability.
- Contact PHA or visit their website for fair housing publications in English and in Spanish and for information on equal housing opportunity, how to file a housing discrimination complaint, renter's rights, and accessible housing and universal design.